BINs help please reply

Binpimpin

Registered
Reaction score
Now that I know what bins are, can someone explain how they work. From what I can gather different websites have different bin numbers, and you need a card with those bins if you want to card that website. That confuses me, so if someone had the wrong bin number, from anywhere in the USA ,they just cant shop at that website? can someone please clarify.

Lets say I wanted to card an egift card from a website, do I still need bins?

Do bins only matter for physical carding? what about virtual?

dijago6498

Registered
Reaction score
lol man i think u dont know what a bin is)

bin is just first digits of card in simple words. binov.net can search bins here by country, bank etc..
example u carded some shop that has stripe.com payment merchant, u write down in notepad bin that went into stripe and so on make ur own researches/statistics.

ps: right set up of ur working system is more important then bins, i recommend antidetect software if beginner.

Binpimpin

Registered
Reaction score
lol man i think u dont know what a bin is)

bin is just first digits of card in simple words. binov.net can search bins here by country, bank etc..
example u carded some shop that has stripe.com payment merchant, u write down in notepad bin that went into stripe and so on make ur own researches/statistics.

ps: right set up of ur working system is more important then bins, i recommend antidetect software if beginner.
So if I wanted to card an egift card on a random website what bin would I use? random?

Mace143

VIP Member
Reaction score
I started off with 542418 which is a platinum master card and even then they were hit and miss..
I agree, the right antidetection software is what matters most. good luck, and don't give up.

Retiliaan

VIP Member
Reaction score
So if I wanted to card an egift card on a random website what bin would I use? random?
you would practice with different cards until you found one that worked... however theres a lot more to it then the bin for egift cards sadly

Sijatijs

Registered
Reaction score
We gather out own bin list over time of bins that have worked well for us. If I buy a few cards with the bin 542418 and they all swipe for good amounts with no issues, i will save those bins to my list because I know there's a good chance if I find more cards with that bin they ill probably hit good also.

Top Bottom