Virtual Carding Carding Digital Credit Lines?!

HckrGirl

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't see much about carding the online "merchandise" stores, that have their own private credit line they give to customers. Most call them Buy Now Pay Later - but they're not like affirm or afterpay, they let you make a decent size purchase, pay $0 at time of purchase, the credit covers shipping and you pay it back over a few months.. (Stoneberry, Ginnys, Country Door, Fifth & Glam, etc)

I'm wondering how to go about it while signing up for the credit, only info they ask for is name, DOB and last for of SSN. But this is following where you enter your shipping address... In an ideal situation, the address should match the credit file they pull.

Obviously there's better chance of getting granted the credit line if the address matches the victim's info, whether they do credit check or not, I'm almost positive they still see some kind of report w/the matching address.. Only downside to that option is, you don't want the monthly statements getting mailed to the victims home, right?

And using the DROP address for shipping might cause problems with the approval process since it won't match the address in the file/report. Which will result in suspicion..? They most likely will try to call you to speak before approving the credit line.

What's the best way to go regarding the shipping address and billing address/credit application address?

Top Bottom