Stuff Carding CC holder name IMPORTANT in 0nline carding?

sherif1236

Registered
Reaction score
Does CC holder name matter in cnp carding? I have seen people who dont use the cc holder name and use bill = ship and get very good results. I have also seen people who say you must use the CC holder name or else nothing will ship.

What is your opinion people?

sherif1236

Registered
Reaction score
i think avs verifies zip code and numerics of the cc billing address (e.g house number). I observe that it doesnt have a way to verify name.

So real billing can be 92 billing street south, 14728 and if you input 92 Example creek rd, 14728, it will still pass AVS because the numerics are correctly entered.

crazycrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Bro 10 years experience here and I'm telling you 99% sites name doesn't matter at all. Which is really helpful if u know how to make that into an advantage. Alot of scenarios where this little trick helps get things achieved. I've personally exploited it for some time now. Just know if ur not doing what I like to call perfect Carding, and u get a cancelled order, u shouldn't give up on target, try again with right name just to see if it makes a difference but like I said very rarely does it matter. Big companies , small companies, applies to all.

Jhamdi

Registered
Reaction score
It all depends on the merchant (payment gateway)

andy2530

Registered
Reaction score
i think avs verifies zip code and numerics of the cc billing address (e.g house number). I observe that it doesnt have a way to verify name.

So real billing can be 92 billing street south, 14728 and if you input 92 Example creek rd, 14728, it will still pass AVS because the numerics are correctly entered.
this guy just blown the secret

Top Bottom