CC to Crypto

Hayder

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,
I am still a noob and am trying to get started with carding .
I have a few questions to the veterans , and i hope they will answer.

Is there a way to cash out CC to Crypro ( BTC or XMR ) .
Can i transfer the funds from the victims bank to a fake one , and then to crypto .

I am still not sure if i should use CC+CCv or bots.
What is the better choice for a novice as myself?

My goal is to transfer the funds as crypto , and then trnasfer them to my bank acc.

All the stuff i see here is for goods, or gift cards , but i dont want to really do that .

I live in Bulgaria , and the post service here is beyound terrible , so making drops is a waste of time .

Thanks to anyone that is willing to help.

Giy67

Registered
Reaction score
wussup man what do u guys need hekp with im a cards for 7 years now

mr mark

Registered
Reaction score
Bank transfers depends on the country some countries are easy others not too much too many KYC cc to bitcoin is way easier in fact i have working methods if you have good quality stuff of the bins i need we can work together

pohit87528

Registered
Reaction score
Bank transfers depends on the country some countries are easy others not too much too many KYC cc to bitcoin is way easier in fact i have working methods if you have good quality stuff of the bins i need we can work together
What is KYC mean? I'm interested in this topic as well. I have been trying many times to buy btc with cvv but I think I'm missing something because they always decline or reverse it after revi

pohit87528

Registered
Reaction score
If this helps for those who are more experienced, I recently have seen this app that lets you buy btc.
Trust Wallet

Top Bottom