Chat Group

Cyberman

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so this to be honest been attempted a few times but I'm about to take it serious. It's money in every game if you hustle hard enough so some niggas be acting like the whole game dead, like I said it ain't the old days but if you a real hustler you know what your bag can look like. It's niggas doing pros, dropping bombs, pickups, shipments, swiping, and all type of other shit. This chat will be for niggas who really got that hustler mentality and running it up wherever the money at. Greedy ass niggas stay away obviously y'all the ones like to say some shit and disappear or take some info and go poof. This is a game that's suppose to support real niggas imagine how niggas can eat if we offer 10% of our knowledge to the next, by the end of that discussion everybody should be eating together off all shared ideas and experiences and so on. My whole point is I respect everybody getting they money it's just how the game go everybody know the point where it would feel better to have niggas to chop it up with and see niggas litt. Especially with all these fake ass rippers, broke niggas, trash vendors, rent a cops, and everything else that try to stop us from getting this fucking bag, we need to unite and keep our game alive and healthy.. lead by example type shit. I can honestly say for example one game might slow down say swiping for 1k or 500 whatever yo shit clicking for but then the run die down.. you chase the bag with 100s or whatever and let me tell you that bag add up if you a real hustler and the litt shit come back around as long as you stay down for the come up. Like niggas be embarrassed to get down and dirty like we too good for some shit, what else you gone do sit on yo ass like a bum? Shipments could be lit and then it slow down so you start ordering from new sites and so on... just hustle to you can't no more. Anyway I'm done after this big ass post y'all get my point. If you feel me and tryna link on some real shit hit me up on the Q, time wasters will NOT be TOLERATED.

Hamada4

Registered
Reaction score
Always hitting vbv,what doing wrong!got pp acct.got direct deposit checking!need help non vbv bins!bin lists needed!

Top Bottom