stillborn

Registered
Reaction score
Also try to add it to GoDaddy, Uber, Booking etc. That will check it too.

fonky101

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks man

gitmoney1

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

ty

Lvyz

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

beezie330

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Let's see how simple it is

beezie330

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

How simple is it ok to be with you and your family are doing well and

eucerin1

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

good stuff....

eucerin1

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thanks...

OTT

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

ok

OTT

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

REPLYING IN THREAD

blackbonesLogger21

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

ok

blackbonesLogger21

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

ok

wulou

Registered
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“ Koc,帖子:1480,成员:4”]
如此多的人问我如何检查cc,许多人正在制作线程并发布诸如“信用卡检查程序”之类的信息,许多人共享站点来检查cc...。

都是B ****** T。您可以在信任的卖方具有编码知识的情况下为其购买一些检查器。
没有工具,没有网站,没有程序,没有应用程序IDK可以检查信用卡的任何东西,它是否有效,检查它的唯一方法是预授权槽式付款系统。

怎么做 ?
我将仅举几个SAT(仅此而已)示例,因此您不必费神。

***隐藏的文本:无法引用。***