Checks (Wells Fargo, BOA, Chase)

Teekay953

Registered
Reaction score
does anyone know how to make fake checks? i have the printers, paper and magnetic ink but cant seem to get my checks to clear, they always get cancelled and acct closes... if anyone has the sauce or a tutorial that can help me correctly make and how to deposit the check

Kry5tL0rd6

Registered
Reaction score
Dude, you can order REAL CHECKS (using any real details) or even print 1-2 Free checks online
Just google it... For real checks you can use sites like deluxe.com there is
plenty of them... Print at home? that's was funny..

hello9

Registered
Reaction score
does anyone know how to make fake checks? i have the printers, paper and magnetic ink but cant seem to get my checks to clear, they always get cancelled and acct closes... if anyone has the sauce or a tutorial that can help me correctly make and how to deposit the check
Having same problem can you show me the right way?

muraokaronald

VIP Member
Reaction score
checks are tricky, you have 2 methods, either remake the whole check, correct check stock and all or reproduce the original for mobile deposit. Timing is everything because almost every check will come back eventually. so weather you mobile deposit or deposit in the atm you have to watch your drop account closely because you want to cash out as soon as it hits, The most sure fire method is get a recently issued check and an ID to match the name and just walk in to the bank they will cash it no problem. no everyone has the nerve for that kind of approach though

Top Bottom