Cryptocurrency cold wallets wallet.dat Bitcoin Litecoin with balances and logs.

doubletr

Registered
Reaction score
Sell cold cryptocurrency wallets Bitcoin core Litecoin core with balances and logs, mined by software.

Bitcoin core Litecoin core wallet.dat files, many wallets active, many years without movement different balances, mostly 0.2 - 10 bitcoins, but there are much larger balances up to several thousand bitcoins, the active wallets balance changes because they are active. Not all wallets have forgotten or lost password (I hope you know what I mean), these are not fake or public wallets, many wallets are active.

All files were extracted with logs, for some files were trying to find a password up to 4-5-6 characters. Files are provided only with logs, also the information that was on the desktop and some other folders. There are wallets with a huge amount of information just about the password (there are a few such wallets).

The information includes: autofill, browser passwords, desktop documents, information about the user (language, country, city, etc.). Some wallets contain a lot of information.
Also please do not write to me people who are going to resell, for resale are public wallets.
There are files of other online wallets and seed phrases, mostly all cold wallet.dat files.

Write in personal messages or on contacts below, I will answer any questions.

Some examples:

113N2T261uhgwiMXXZtRbKvCefKuXZuCkxV

128A1tNUbt2uzdEWdBcRqdbn6j7q3FLyYLa

113n3cLSfoPGq3wgcPwmXuxPS3qWfnw9rp

@doubletr preferably to write immediately in telegram
email wif11121314@ proton.me

Top Bottom