Virtual Carding Computer + Accessories 3D site Carding method

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
In this tutorial, I will explain how to card a 3D site especially a computer site.

If you have already seen my previous post which contained a video on "bypassing 3d secure site", then you are up to date as this one here also uses the same principle.

Method:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

If you prefer to follow the video tutorial instead of reading the steps, here it is BUT this is not for the faint of hearts, you will need to be an active member here;

View hidden content is available for registered users!

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Disclaimer = you are only responsible for your own money + actions. This is for educational purpose

Last edited:

sasukerxy

Registered
Reaction score
In this tutorial, I will explain how to card a 3D site especially a computer site.

If you have already seen my previous post which contained a video on "bypassing 3d secure site", then you are up to date as this one here also uses the same principle.

Method:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

If you prefer to follow the video tutorial instead of reading the steps, here it is BUT this is not for the faint of hearts, you will need to be an active member here;

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Disclaimer = you are only responsible for your own money + actions. This is for educational purpose
Awesome!!
I downloaded it and now I will watch it

rchscotter

VIP Member
Reaction score
Th

Method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Thanks

tafko2001

Registered
Reaction score

Method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

fdsfsdfsdfsd

Jocker97

Registered
Reaction score

Method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Thank you

Yoyopoly21

Registered
Reaction score

Method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Later we are getting dressed to go out from the hotel, I got changed into the tailored black dress, rubbed into my exposed chest some sparkle oil to make my exposed chest skin (my dress is undone to below my breasts) glow and twinkle in the light and a pair of 6" black pumps and black leather jacket but closed. We then went down the to bar to have a cocktail or two before going out. It was at the bar I opened my jacket and his eyes nearly popped out (and he wasn't alone by the looks of other during the night). The thinnest heels that I have seen for sale on-line or at stores were 4mm. Severl pairs of my heels do have ultra thin heel tips, such as 3mm or 4mm, however the heel stems are thicker. However, with Tuesdays heels, most of the stem is 1.5mm.
continuation here >>> her explanation
Matured wedding guests have different preferences/5(). offers Extra Small Dresses at cheap prices, so you can shop from a huge selection of Extra Small Dresses, FREE Shipping available worldwide. Jun 22, We found the best jeans for flat butts, including low-rise, light-wash, and skinny jeans. Enjoy 10% off your first purchase using code FIRST10 at checkout - T&Cs apply. normal wear, boots have scuffs, marks, and scratches.
The BEST!

Amine

Registered
Reaction score

Method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Reaperd4m

Registered
Reaction score

Method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

reactions plz

overseer12

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Kyle. You ask me to join this site for video! But i can't find any video since yesterday. I am Ku from Tele.

Suwei

Registered
Reaction score

Method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

thanks

Top Bottom