Verified $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

vodsau

Registered
Reaction score
Partner recommended this shop. I want to leave a review. The service is excellent. The quality is acceptable, the price is the best on the market. Now I will only buy here.

DonPepper

Registered
Reaction score
A lot of positive reviews wanted to pour a little salt. Very different updates, sometimes a lot of valid, sometimes not enough, the organizers of the shop, please take a closer look at the staff

horakrishna6

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All! I read a lot of posts and reviews about different shops. Registered almost everywhere. Researched prices and much more. I came with a question in this thread on the forum due to the fact that here are the most reasonable prices. But I haven't bought anything yet. Tell me what are the pitfalls? Where can the main mistake be made when buying cards in this or another shop. I would very much like to hear your opinion. I will be glad to your advice!

Rise777

Registered
Reaction score
A lot of positive reviews wanted to pour a little salt. Very different updates, sometimes a lot of valid, sometimes not enough, the organizers of the shop, please take a closer look at the staff

Well, it’s not clear how you can expect golden suitcases for such little money? The whole point of the service is that for a small investment you get an acceptable staff with which you can make two or three times more money.

angelBIN

Registered
Reaction score
Well, it’s not clear how you can expect golden suitcases for such little money? The whole point of the service is that for a small investment you get an acceptable staff with which you can make two or three times more money.
I agree this service is not designed for huge wealth, but if you constantly sit and work, you can do 300-400% per day stably, if there are proven people in the bundle.

FrankieDe11

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to say thanks to the shop, a very simple and understandable purchase mechanism. The goods are normal, you can work ;)

Independent

Registered
Reaction score
I use expensive socks, I pay $100 a week for them. So I'm fine with socks... don't worry)

Here you need a proven version. Not only one expensive socks are important. Everything is important. Well, do you understand, or what?

Berg999

Registered
Reaction score
See the way it goes. 50/50 for me. The greater you're taking right here, the greater legitimate. I concept so.

TrendMicroSex

Registered
Reaction score
I bought an update yesterday, today I'm summarizing, $240 was spent (I bought it for $2 cc), goods for $1300 were sent on the way
Everything is fine, you can cooperate with the service, do not scam

Dydeial

Registered
Reaction score
Finally, there has been a conventional base with Europe. numerous bins that i would love. I can try presently, I can write returned later. so as that everyone is privy to if it very is so!

PrankerParker

Registered
Reaction score
Finally, there has been a conventional base with Europe. numerous bins that i would love. I can try presently, I can write returned later. so as that everyone is privy to if it very is so!
Yes, please write down the result, I'm very interested in how Europe will behave. I never took her

peterdevil

Registered
Reaction score
Normal bases, normal shop. Can trust. This is not the first time I take cardboard there

Top Bottom