Verified $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

PhAnAmA

Registered
Reaction score
Now everything is working fine, I took the US and seem to be satisfied so far
I'm waiting for Asia, I really liked it, there was a lot of valid and balances + - norms and, most importantly, socks are cheap

Rise777

Registered
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Asia, I really liked it, there was a lot of valid and balances + - norms and, most importantly, socks are cheap
I think soon you will have a holiday. Asia often happens with bro in updates.

Papachka

Registered
Reaction score
Have to work hard to find valid card with this new update:
add casper 95% USA SNIFF REF

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230313_105457_Brave.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230313_105457_Brave.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 6

bulletproofpage

Registered
Reaction score
What software and updates are you talking about? Probably you're talking about the staff update. Today 2 updates came out, until I checked, but people seem to say that they are fat.
Yes, I meant dumps, sometimes very good and sometimes a little frustrating, I'm not very experienced in this topic yet. I am recruiting staff for work now, I am looking for deliveries

lion971

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I meant dumps, sometimes very good and sometimes a little frustrating, I'm not very experienced in this topic yet. I am recruiting staff for work now, I am looking for deliveries
I work alone and it works great. There is nothing much for the team to do.

mochomo

Registered
Reaction score
Bro every day is a holiday. Yesterday I rolled out an update for the USA. Just chic. Haven't seen anything better in a long time.
Yep, both yesterday and today everything is cool with updates, it would always be like this ...

Top Bottom