Verified $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

RoyalPartner

Registered
Reaction score
Monkeys are slowly taking over the world. I have seen many governments where they are at the head
Yeah, and they also say that 200 years ago there was a nuclear war, after which the entire history of Europe and the United States was rewritten.

takemoneybro

Verified Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE REDUCE sherf USA SNIF 98% HIGH VALID NoREF 50+ 1.5$

UltaF0rm

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, my bro made a moneyback, it was nice
We also talked for a long time, I pointed out to him that there was not enough support in the shop, bro promised to listen

Palladium

Registered
Reaction score
CC quality is extraordinarily high, but one card not work... any carding method is alright. Thanks

ski

Registered
Reaction score
We also talked for a long time, I pointed out to him that there was not enough support in the shop, bro promised to listen
Cool, tell him to give more mixes. And then the United States is already difficult to chew)

peterdevil

Registered
Reaction score
I really want to see a fresh dump today. Bro how are you? Nothing comes up?

Papachka

Registered
Reaction score
I'm starting to give up on their website. Seems like all cards are second hand, most of them are dead and have a lost/stolen/pickup response code. And if I do find a alive one, I can never get several purchases in. I think these cards are also sold on other sites, sellers. But some updates are better than others. Always waiting for new updates.

lectrumn

Registered
Reaction score
@takemoneybro i have a refund problem, 2 cc's are still in status "Wait Check" Can u manually refund me ? id 4937937 4937836

mochomo

Registered
Reaction score
It can be assumed that these databases are fresh. I check Europe and the results are excellent. The shop is chic
Powerful France today agrees. I hope this is not all the surprises for today from bro)

Papachka

Registered
Reaction score
@takemoneybro i have a refund problem, 2 cc's are still in status "Wait Check" Can u manually refund me ? id 4937937 4937836
Ya bro. I have like 6 dead cards that I paid $12 each that say wait check. Nothings happens. No refund available... sad. Need to fix.

GuruCC

Registered
Reaction score
Indeed brother such thing occurs here! What's more, not just in that frame of mind in numerous others where they sell modest! What number of CC's did you purchase, at what cost, in which nations? Write in more detail! Fascinating for all see that is

Top Bottom