Dumps tutorial!

terrors

Registered
Reaction score
Hello I want to take a next step in the carding with dumps, I would like to know if I have a tutorial for this type of carding ... I appreciate!

WilliamBix

Registered
Reaction score
Get a POS in your hand (better than instore) and swipe the card which you programmed using a magstripe reader/writer (MSR6xx or MSR2xx).

terrors

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for respond bro... To use the card at a point of sale you need pin?
Could I use the card at an ATM for cashout? The card stores sell the dumps with their pin?

WilliamBix

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for respond bro... To use the card at a point of sale you need pin?
Could I use the card at an ATM for cashout? The card stores sell the dumps with their pin?
Most of the CC doesn't require pin when you are processing it in a POS, but you need to know the pincode to cashout from ATM.
Yes you can cashout through ATM if the dump with pin which is valid and not blocked in your region.

Regards

terrors

Registered
Reaction score
Most of the CC doesn't require pin when you are processing it in a POS, but you need to know the pincode to cashout from ATM.
Yes you can cashout through ATM if the dump with pin which is valid and not blocked in your region.

Regards
Thanks bro.. Can I go to any ATM worldwide with a card, example: Dump usa / uk and take money from a ATM in southamerica or asia? How do I check that I have blockages in some region of that dump?

Top Bottom