ECode method

Binsix

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!! I am a newbie and would like to start carding, I have read some guides but most of the methods are outdated.

Do you guys knows any method to start carding e codes or gift cards? I would like to card a gift card that could be cashed out online to BTC, I don't want to buy any physical gift cards and don't want to get anything in the mail haha.

Darksoul

Registered
Reaction score
Dont waste your type trying to card gift cards. you will only burn cards and loose money real fast. Try something else , and fyi , no one here is gonna give you a free method , you might get scammed in the process. and no one is gonna spoon feed you either. just the harsh truth.
Am not been a douche , but it is what it is.

Binsix

Registered
Reaction score
Dont waste your type trying to card gift cards. you will only burn cards and loose money real fast. Try something else , and fyi , no one here is gonna give you a free method , you might get scammed in the process. and no one is gonna spoon feed you either. just the harsh truth.
Am not been a douche , but it is what it is.
I don't think you are a douche, I think you are telling the truth to a newbie and that is cool. I understand that scams are everywhere here.

I wanted to start doing self carding, building my own fake store and card it to get the funds in the Stripe account and cash it out, some users have told me that if I am a newbie I should not be self carding because it is way to advanced for me. What method to do virtual carding do you recommend for newbies?

Florentia

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think you are a douche, I think you are telling the truth to a newbie and that is cool. I understand that scams are everywhere here.

I wanted to start doing self carding, building my own fake store and card it to get the funds in the Stripe account and cash it out, some users have told me that if I am a newbie I should not be self carding because it is way to advanced for me. What method to do virtual carding do you recommend for newbies?
Is a good shout, but you need to really set up stripe really well..

Binsix

Registered
Reaction score
Is a good shout, but you need to really set up stripe really well..
Yes I have been studying this a lot. What do you think of using wordpress to build the store then just copying the HTML code paste it in a software like brackets and launch the site in a domain bought with annonymus BTC?

Instead of launching the site using wordpress I can just copy the code and launch it by myself.

Top Bottom