Fake/Generated CC Work?

Teekay953

Registered
Reaction score
Does fake/generated cc actually work on ANY shop for you? Plz tell me if true and which type of shops b/c I don't think this true BUT maybe I'm wrong?

wvaybone10

Registered
Reaction score
personally never tried , but i saw some people generating bins and ccs and getting them working on netflix /aws / hetzner / uber and this stuff
i never actually beileved but they work

still its not worth the effort in my opinion imagine trying 1000 ccs and bin to get one work

-- also i had a friend who had an Israel bin he could generate and get it working like any cc and good limits too lmao

nipal37783

Registered
Reaction score
Another method can be applied...
Any hacker who’d compromised a card number could predict the card’s replacement as soon as it was reported stolen—and then, using the date of the previous card’s cancellation, figure out the replacement's expiration date too. “The day that card is cancelled, as soon it gets rejected, two seconds later I know what your new number and expiration date will be,” Samy Kamkar says. “If I were doing fraud, that would be pretty useful.” The trick could be applied again and again, stealing new card numbers as fast as American Express could generate them.

Joshbrn

Registered
Reaction score
Does fake/generated cc actually work on ANY shop for you? Plz tell me if true and which type of shops b/c I don't think this true BUT maybe I'm wrong?
Still works but very few bins
I actually know just 2 bins , one from Chile and another from Salvador that works
But you must note that while you can generate valid cards from real dead cards or live cards and
Use the same expiry month and year, YOU CAN'T GENERATE THE CVV2 code

You can generate like 50 and have them tested on checkers like luxchecker and it may show maybe 10 valid

These10 valid cards exist and have real owners, though you don't know their names, billing address and cvv2

So unless you have sites that don't demand cvv2, then even valid generated cards are no good

Ps: no one should pm asking for the bins

Top Bottom