few carding quetions

AlbertoBalsam

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to get started with carding and would like to be as prepared as possible, so i have a few questions about carding that i haven't really been able to find a full answer to.

carding at home or out? I've seen a lot of people talk about this but I can't really figure out what would be the best way? maybe hack neighbors wifi?

which OS would be best to use? i was thinking of using kali linux and then VM windows 7?

opsec? at the moment I'm thinking of during my opsec like this: Kali Linux -> VPN -> Mac spoof -> VM (windows 7) -> VPN -> socks5

which vpn is the best? I have heard good things about nordvpn?

I would really appreciate any feedback or tips of any kind.

Thank you in advance

Lemasol

Registered
Reaction score
i have question too if you live in that country is it safe to not use any vpn/socks/rdp? thanks

StephenMag

Registered
Reaction score
1, You can card anywhere mate, as long you use a VPN, coupled with a socks or RDP of the cc owner, I.e if you buy a cc with billing details Florida, Use a Florida Socks or Rdp with your VPN

2, You can use any Os you are comfortable with, you can use a windows VM with any Os, I personally use Tails, running a Windows Vm on it

3, Quite a setup

4. yeah nord is good, in my own opinion, Express Vpn is better

WilliamBix

Registered
Reaction score
Online security is an illusion!
You'd still be caught when you've drawn too much heat and attention.

yankey@50

Registered
Reaction score
carding is hard when you got a slow internet. so buy high internet first

nicwallace

Registered
Reaction score
Honestly bro got with vypr VPN it's the best for enormity an carding an myb express Nordvpn is shit sometimes

PurpleNurple

Registered
Reaction score
Dont forget registry cleaner or bleachbit. And use a software to spoof fingerprints.

Top Bottom