Foreign Dumps

chinawokhp

Registered
Reaction score
Hello ... I have a question... I will use foreign dumps at my personal point of sale ... I want to know if the foreign dumps have risks? ... Can they make chargeback?... tHANKS

GEE MONEY

Registered
Reaction score
Yes bro returns will be but not immediately. How do I understand you have a POST Terminal? If a manual entry and if you have money for a deposit can work with us a lot of good dumps

chinawokhp

Registered
Reaction score
Yes bro returns will be but not immediately. How do I understand you have a POST Terminal? If a manual entry and if you have money for a deposit can work with us a lot of good dumps
But is there a risk of report the transaction, even if it is a dump from a distant country? ... Would the money swipe in anyway?

GEE MONEY

Registered
Reaction score
But is there a risk of report the transaction, even if it is a dump from a distant country? ... Would the money swipe in anyway?
Bro Risk is always there. But he is justified. You can use landfills from other countries and the return will be long. In general, risk is a noble cause. Who does not risk he does not drink champagne

chinawokhp

Registered
Reaction score
Bro Risk is always there. But he is justified. You can use landfills from other countries and the return will be long. In general, risk is a noble cause. Who does not risk he does not drink champagne
1. DEPEND how many of them u used ...
2. depend of is swipe with pin confirmation or only signature by merchant copy
3.depend of your contract with pos provider
4. depend of amount
5. depend of your documents to each transaction
6. depend how old and big is your merchant
7. some more DEPEND....

But be sure in 90% transcactions chargeback come 24 -96 hours = money quick out from acc ( wat is in pocket is in pocket) bankor pos provider can frezze your acc. and start investigating case
than or accept chargeback from card holder bank or not ...
after u have till 90 days time pay money back(in mostly country's is so ) ....good luck

GEE MONEY

Registered
Reaction score
1. DEPEND how many of them u used ...
2. depend of is swipe with pin confirmation or only signature by merchant copy
3.depend of your contract with pos provider
4. depend of amount
5. depend of your documents to each transaction
6. depend how old and big is your merchant
7. some more DEPEND....

But be sure in 90% transcactions chargeback come 24 -96 hours = money quick out from acc ( wat is in pocket is in pocket) bankor pos provider can frezze your acc. and start investigating case
than or accept chargeback from card holder bank or not ...
after u have till 90 days time pay money back(in mostly country's is so ) ....good luck
Do you mean that they can contact my bank from usa / eu / asia? ... They can report a fraudulent transaction from any country to my country?

chinawokhp

Registered
Reaction score
Do you mean that they can contact my bank from usa / eu / asia? ... They can report a fraudulent transaction from any country to my country?
depend of AMOUNT... holder, wat country are u bssed , wat bank give u pos etc......

Top Bottom