free carding method

rvlxw60089

Registered
Reaction score
simple method on something that can make alot of money if you put in the time

basic carding setup needed

first things first go to bookscouter.com and look up which textbooks are selling for decent amounts. after you see a few for 150+ make a list of them

now google textbook rental sites pick a few, security on most are shitty except chegg

now instead of buying the book outright, rent it for the shortest amount of time available, most sites will allow to be shipped to diff billing since its textbooks. now when you have the book sell it right back to those same sites you rented it from for alot more. some books will cost 50 to rent and sell for 200. if you have the time and will plus a few drops can rake in 5k+ a week but its alot of work.

also if youre good at carding amazon can rent the books from amazon and get it sent to amazon lockers that will give you unlimited drops. what i used to do is rent from amazon sell it right back to amazon and get amazon giftcard credits then just buy whatever electronics are easy to sell

always check bookscouter to see thebest books to rent and the best place to sell them to. happy hunting

Doell

Registered
Reaction score
This sounds so easy bro.

I'm a complete noob but it looks like a great way to make some quick cash. but this only works in the US?

rvlxw60089

Registered
Reaction score
This sounds so easy bro.

I'm a complete noob but it looks like a great way to make some quick cash. but this only works in the US?
im not sure how it translate outside the us

Doell

Registered
Reaction score
yeah it's very cool but the more i think about it i don't think it would work outside the US. are you saying you rent books with one account and sell back with another? dont the rental places want the book back?

Top Bottom