Newbie Questions Gift card sites without 3D / verification

bdbcon

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any gift card sites that don't have 3d security or mandatory id verificaiton? In other words, sites that should work decently with a proper set up and a non-vbv bin?

There are plenty of sites posted on forums, but it seems that they are not relevant anymore since they significantly upped their security or request document verification. I've tried paying someone to guide me through some gift card methods but got scammed instead, so any tips on gift cards sites and bins you would have are much appreciated.

Thx!

Suwei

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any gift card sites that don't have 3d security or mandatory id verificaiton? In other words, sites that should work decently with a proper set up and a non-vbv bin?

There are plenty of sites posted on forums, but it seems that they are not relevant anymore since they significantly upped their security or request document verification. I've tried paying someone to guide me through some gift card methods but got scammed instead, so any tips on gift cards sites and bins you would have are much appreciated.

Thx!
Ok

Top Bottom