Has anyone done a bank transfer?

Florentia

Registered
Reaction score
This is not an advertisment but a question. Has anyone done a bank transfer with anyone on this forum that is not a scammer? If so, please pm me.

maciji6686

Registered
Reaction score
This question is entirely useless because clones who have given each of their usernames +1 can easily come here and point out their clones as trusted drop cashier's!!

Just insist on escrow, every other thing is fake

Florentia

Registered
Reaction score
Well I guess silence is the answer. I suspected so. Everytime I tell a loader that the account has no funds in it I dont hear back from him. Unless someone can post evidence of a successful load I am calling the bank account loading a scam.

silkgrimmer

Registered
Reaction score
Pm if you have USA or Canada bank account, let me show you magic,but I need online access to do my shit

Owlslight070

Registered
Reaction score
Well I guess silence is the answer. I suspected so. Everytime I tell a loader that the account has no funds in it I dont hear back from him. Unless someone can post evidence of a successful load I am calling the bank account loading a scam.

Yo am available to get your work done.. if you are an honest person. No upfront payment. But you must able to drop online access to run the job.. Let’s bag 💼 some bread.

Dm Tele... @unite_together

Top Bottom