How do carders do it?

gifiric635

Registered
Reaction score
how are thеir just pеople on hеrе that makе hundreds everyday doing simple stuff and opening drops and receiving thousands a day.

and then theres me that waste and lose over 4K in bitcoin .

this never make sense to me still after all the years. paypal coinbase venmo stripe braintree everything has fail for me, perfect rdps and socks , perfect setups, always good ip scores and everything residential, fresh fulls that i make myself and i still make nothing. im so sick of turning off my pc and still being broke.

can anyone point me in a direction that will lead me somewhere in this fraud game ?

KaidenB

Registered
Reaction score
What kind of setups are you doing with over 4k lost?

gifiric635

Registered
Reaction score
i have bought 12+ ATO accs, have spent 1/4 of my 4k investment just on that . and got absolutely no where . believe me , i know fraud procedures , i made sure i was using fresh configs and user agent with cookie imported and proper browser , i was using my own personal source rdps that i get from botnet , so theyre guaranteed fresh not sold to anyone else and they all had 0 ip score.

i sent like 200-600 in clean funds to all of them , i waited exactly 2 weeks , tried to make small purchases and got sms verification prompt , even thou there was no phone linked to the acc.

so i wasted my money on all of these including the clean funds , which icant move out of the accs , so thats gone too.

i dont do thing faster either , i course it out over days and weeks and move slowly , after i failed i move on to coinbase and well , i only failed even harder and wasted money on bank logs and more rdp setups

Bently360

Registered
Reaction score
so you are telling us you are able to obtain yourself fresh fullz and even personal rdps, from botnet (so you have a botnet too), and still not know how to make money? either you are dumb, either you are lying.....

howax18840

Registered
Reaction score
What exactly is your problem bro? you got botnets, fresh rdps, fresh fullz and drops and you are not making money? something is definitely wrong somewhere

Toosieboy224

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe you got the cemetary oasis wromg in the calibasrerstyke with rhe rdp tastokm of the lone inside da cvv

Top Bottom