Real Carding How do i use dumps to turn them into cash

Carderseven1

Registered
Reaction score
Hey ive got swiping down for food, 50/50 for gas and like 20% for in store purchases in which honestly is probably my fault for choosing the wrong dumps but my major question is what's the best method to use dumps and make real cash with them. I've heard about using a pin at the atm or simply just buying things and returning them for cash but the most i have ever swiped in one go is $160. So my real question is what's the true potential of a dump and the best method to make real cash off of dumps

hicks100k

Registered
Reaction score
Hey ive got swiping down for food, 50/50 for gas and like 20% for in store purchases in which honestly is probably my fault for choosing the wrong dumps but my major question is what's the best method to use dumps and make real cash with them. I've heard about using a pin at the atm or simply just buying things and returning them for cash but the most i have ever swiped in one go is $160. So my real question is what's the true potential of a dump and the best method to make real cash off of dumps
tap in gang, lets lock in.....i been on dumps for real years ngl

GBall

Registered
Reaction score
can you help me put the numbers down correctly its dont work for me

meyo89

Registered
Reaction score
I have msr x6 and strip card i bought dumps but i dont know how to use them correctly can you massage

Top Bottom