Newbie Questions how much can u earn carding?

RoTrida

Registered
Reaction score
Hello
i'm quite new to the whole carding thing and was wondering how much you can actually make in one month and weather i would be able to quit my side job and earn more doing this (currently i earn 298 dollars a month)

thank u in advance

Walido

Registered
Reaction score
300usd/per month is very low when you compare it to what people make carding. if you are pointed to the right direction, that is money you should make in hrs.

cheers.

RoTrida

Registered
Reaction score
300usd/per month is very low when you compare it to what people make carding. if you are pointed to the right direction, that is money you should make in hrs.

cheers.
thank you for the answer
that sounds quite amazing compared to what i make now but i'm guessing it's not something you should do erveryday as it would make u more likely to get caught right? or maybe that doesn't matter?

slickjones

Registered
Reaction score
Take the risks, experiment. U can make a lot more then that per day.

konaz

Registered
Reaction score
well, it depends...there are countries where with 300$/month you can have a good life, other where you need 300 per day....important is to goal to higher stakes, always

Hugin

Registered
Reaction score
much stuff 2 card and make $ out of, just need to get your clients or client,

everything can be sold, you would not believe it but at the right price they'll take it

peso

VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you get the hang of it and find the right site products etc and have setup right ... if you can card an item for $500 and sell it for $400 you just made 400 in less that 15 minutes .. .. its the setting up account for selling, finding cards, aging stuff and of course finding a site to card thats real easy that take time

basically the carding part is fast money .. its all the other stuff like cashing out that takes up your time

Manuelcer

Registered
Reaction score
well, it depends...there are countries where with 300$/month you can have a good life, other where you need 300 per day....important is to goal to higher stakes, always
Agree

THONISCOOL9

Registered
Reaction score
Like everything u do, U need to put effort and time + investment into it if u wanna make $$$

Its not as easy as u may fink.... but it should be better then working anyways

Top Bottom