Koc

Reaction score
Do you know that you can exchange paysafecard to bitcoin?
I am going to give you a detailed description on how to convert your paysafecard to bitcoin instantly without verification.

A lot of websites have written articles on how to buy bitcoin with paysafecard from any country, when I tried to check what they have written; I found out that most exchanges do not accept paysafecard from some countries for reasons best known to them.
I decided to research about how to exchange paysafecard to bitcoin (BTC) and arrived at this amazing method that I am going to share with you today.
Before I proceed, I would like to tell you briefly what Paysafecard is all about, what btc is and how both of them work.

What is Paysafecard?
It is a prepaid card that you can buy and use online as a mean of payment. It comes in the form of a 16 digit PIN code that customers can purchase at any local sales outlet or online and use it for the purpose of payment

It is currently operating in 46 countries and is considered as an alternative method of payment especially if you don’t have a credit card, debit card or PayPal account. Even if you do, many credit card owners do not want to use their card online because of security issues. Paysafecard is a cash voucher bought instore.

Simply buy a 16-digit PIN code at presale locations such as post offices and grocery stores. These cards come with a credit balance with amounts that will depend on the local currency. It is worth mentioning again that you can buy this prepaid card with cash and totally anonymously.

How to Exchange Paysafecard to Bitcoin
View hidden content is available for registered users!

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
are those paysafecard available on cc shop or which shop?

Top Bottom