Newbie Questions How to card for amazon for newbie

Kensavage

Registered
Reaction score
Amazon Carding Method and Latest Tutorial 2020

Carding Amazon 2020 – I will not share any PDF here but I am going to give you a step by step guide on how to card Amazon successfully.

This tutorial covers the “www.amazon.com” and Amazon for specific countries. If you are new to carding, relax and get the latest update that will help you to be successful in the game.

There are certain tools and material needed to make this happen. I will give you the breakdown of each of them and how to use them when carding amazon in 2020.

Trending: Full List of Cardable Sites for Gift cards 2020

When starting the amazon tutorial, you should get a good Amazon CC because it will go a long way in making your transaction successful.

I have made an article on how to get good amazon cc. Read them on Live cc for Carding.

Note that the method here is only for carding physical items off Amazon. If you need to start carding E-gift cards then you will have to check here.

Required Tools for Amazon Carding.

Amazon CC (Credit Card Fullz)

Drop

Socks5

Mac Address Changer

When you have the above materials, you will now have to face the real deal. Since I promised to take you on a step by step guide, I will do justice to it here.

Amazon Carding Method/Tutorial 2020 – Step by Step Guide

The first thing you have to do is to purchase a cc based on amazon bin. Some cc may not work and it will lead to your account been limited or banned.

I recommend buying your cc from “@signip on telegram” I use them personally for my carding work and cashouts.

If you don’t know the right bin to use, contact me and I will help you with 2020 amazon bin but I am not giving it out free.

When you have your fullz ready, the next thing will be to set up your socks. Make sure you’re connected to the cc owners state.

Make a new email with the name of the cc holder before making an account on Amazon with the new email you just made.

You will have to age the account before placing any other. The first order will be low to avoid triggering security and blacklisting transaction.

The first order you are going to place should be below $200. If you go higher than this for the first time, you might be prompted to verify that the cc belongs to you.

After successfully placing the first, second and third order with low amount, you will now be able to do higher amount at a time.

Choose your drop or address as shipping address but enter cc owners address as billing address. In the event that It did not work, use cc=ship and reroute later.

Conclusion.

This is the latest and working method for carding Amazon in 2020. I offer some services like Selling Amazon Fire Bin, selling of carded product or amazon aged account.
Hit me up on telegram @Ransome smart

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Good stuff,
but you can succeed without aging the account too long just 1-2 hrs and I had experience in that.
Majority of bins work on amazon.

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
The issue is with the fraud detection system in behaviour report of your surf, as well as your ip/socks.
I have talked about this more in my post.

Top Bottom