how to sell in bulk?

gisiyit203

Registered
Reaction score
i've got a shitload of bank accounts and profiles that i need to move. clearnet forums are useless because most people on them are clueless small timers and the rest are mostly rippers, scammers & cops. darknet forums are down half the time and the only decent ones i've found are in russian, which it's not worth my life to try and do the translation.

so, i need some advice from experienced people, if there are any here. that means you've actually done it before, not read about it or have a theory on how it might work. there is big $$$$$ in this for whoever can make this happen. pm me.

Kristy123

Registered
Reaction score
Depends on the specifics of what you got
Profiles are already saturated in the market

For bank accounts, if you got the account number, name and routing number and have online or phone access to hear balance and random deposit/debit verification, then I can cashout or teach you how to cashout

gisiyit203

Registered
Reaction score
Depends on the specifics of what you got
Profiles are already saturated in the market

For bank accounts, if you got the account number, name and routing number and have online or phone access to hear balance and random deposit/debit verification, then I can cashout or teach you how to cashout
thanks, dude, but i know how to cash out. it would take me 100000 lifetimes to cash out all these accounts. i just wanna sell and be done with it.

Kristy123

Registered
Reaction score
thanks, dude, but i know how to cash out. it would take me 100000 lifetimes to cash out all these accounts. i just wanna sell and be done with it.
Doubt you can cashout...if you could, you would just spend your lifetime cashing them out instead of looking for buyers to sell for $15 to $20, while cashing out gets you about $1000 to $3000...but you can't cashout, so need to sell ( that's even if you have anything for sale at all)

gisiyit203

Registered
Reaction score
Doubt you can cashout...if you could, you would just spend your lifetime cashing them out instead of looking for buyers to sell for $15 to $20, while cashing out gets you about $1000 to $3000...but you can't cashout, so need to sell ( that's even if you have anything for sale at all)
as i was saying before i got interrupted by this moron, i've got a shitload of bank accounts and profiles that i need to move. i need some advice from experienced people, if there are any here. that means you've actually done it before, not read about it or have a theory on how it might work. there is big $$$$$ in this for whoever can make this happen. pm me.

Top Bottom