Newbie Questions is it normal that i didnt get a single dollar in 7 hours?

Sauerland

Registered
Reaction score
is it normal that i didnt get a single dollar in 7 hours ??

Walido

Registered
Reaction score
bro if in the cc published by others put WW and you were left behind nothing happens. First I advise you to have good internet to be the first to receive the information of the cc, maybe the web in which you try to perform has a high level of security. This carding is not from one day to the other, it requires a lot of time and to see which web pages are vulnerable to carding. Don't get discouraged if you had a bad day, try to buy a good internet, a good vpn (here in the forum they offer free). and try in many sites and the most important thing don't give up

jepal10163

Registered
Reaction score
You need to make sure you have valid bin, samething happened for me. Most of the time...

oneshadow

Registered
Reaction score
bro if in the cc published by others put WW and you were left behind nothing happens. First I advise you to have good internet to be the first to receive the information of the cc, maybe the web in which you try to perform has a high level of security. This carding is not from one day to the other, it requires a lot of time and to see which web pages are vulnerable to carding. Don't get discouraged if you had a bad day, try to buy a good internet, a good vpn (here in the forum they offer free). and try in many sites and the most important thing don't give up
hi Is there a cardable site for gift card?

Sauerland

Registered
Reaction score
thank you Bro but I have a 400 MB internet speed and a Nord VPN account I don't know what I am doing wrong

Top Bottom