jackpotting malware

Woodenrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, new one here, i have a question that is bothering me ,hope someone can make clear, there is a certain someone with same username selling on markets an supposed atm malware which is not named, that works like it is inserted as an emv physical card with malware and doesn't require physical access, is this even possible or is it a scam? Vendor is asking 5000$.

Also if someone can pm me of actual atm skimming tech&soft where to get, doesn't matter if malware,skimming.

Lareina7

Registered
Reaction score
Its scam. From what i know, such software doesnt exist. You would need around 100 cards if not more to fit malware on them. For shits and giggles lets say that it does exist.
Nobody in their right set of mind would sell it for 5k. Even regular ATM malware costs way more than that.

Good luck !!!

BoiAlone

Registered
Reaction score
Cheers for clearing that out, i figured it was a scam but the ad seem new, and didn't saw it was discussed here before. Had to ask

1n7rud3rm3

Registered
Reaction score
i need cutlet maker 1.0F, if anyone have it contact me

CharlesGaish

Registered
Reaction score
Its scam. From what i know, such software doesnt exist. You would need around 100 cards if not more to fit malware on them. For shits and giggles lets say that it does exist.
Nobody in their right set of mind would sell it for 5k. Even regular ATM malware costs way more than that.

Good luck !!!
What indeed exists is ATM malware that receive the command to dispense the money when a specific card is inserted in the atm, but that´s another story...the malware is installed in other ways, the card act only for send the cash dispense order

Top Bottom