Virtual Carding Linken Sphere Free version Testing -- Carding

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Method:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Disclaimer = educational purpose + full version (paid) is much better with more configs+

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Koc

Reaction score
Method:

> I am currently testing LINKEN SPHERE -- free version

> It is a privacy browser which has some awesome features.
There is the free version and the paid version, the paid version has more features such as more controls.

> I will showing you the free version today:
I have set up an identify on the browser and connected my vpn to it. nothing will be changed in the identify

>> Day 1: build some cookies + traffic, make email account, make amazon account, build some traffic+cookies, amazon ask for verification code sent to email when log in

>> Day 2: amazon is no longer asking me for verification code, due to build up cookie + traffic like normal user

Disclaimer = educational purpose
Are you satisfied with the result?

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you satisfied with the result?
I am still testing it, it is good as you can set up different identities. But the free version has limited features.
but I am hoping to test the full version.

If possible I will share here a video of its tutorial once I do it in the future.

Koc

Reaction score
I am still testing it, it is good as you can set up different identities. But the free version has limited features.

If possible I will share here a video of its tutorial once I do it in the future.
Come on, good luck!

hello_world

Registered
Reaction score

Working in LS for already 2 years. In past year amazon detected Linken Sphere and no order sending. If you say that it's working now - I'll try. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Working in LS for already 2 years. In past year amazon detected Linken Sphere and no order sending. If you say that it's working now - I'll try. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Bro please read carefully. The title is "testing" I am still in testing phase lol

Koc

Reaction score
Amazon has been seeing Linken Sphere for a long time, so it's not worth wasting time and money.
Buy a clean Dedicated server or OpenVPN config

hello_world

Registered
Reaction score
Amazon has been seeing Linken Sphere for a long time, so it's not worth wasting time and money.
Buy a clean Dedicated server or OpenVPN config
I'm using OVPN configs now, but still using Sphere for carding. Very awesome browser which give me a lot of special permissions.

Koc

Reaction score
Bro please read carefully. The title is "testing" I am still in testing phase lol
A lot of time and movement needs to be done to conduct a transaction through Linken sphere. I don't think it's worth doing.

Koc

Reaction score
I'm using OVPN configs now, but still using Sphere for carding. Very awesome browser which give me a lot of special permissions.
Of course, because hackers made it for themselves. For convenience.
What are only sessions worth :) How convenient and simple it is.

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
you are right, for normal carding, linken is fine but for amazon, it is a different story like you said.

Top Bottom