Bank Carding List of Non-VBV United States Bins

john01

Registered
Reaction score
VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.You can find cvv with VBV password at price somewhere around $30. Comparing with the price of a normal cvv, which is about $3,this cvv which contain VBV password are very expansive!

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 3 weeks ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,but still,I used many of this BIN's cvv,and they don't have VBV. So may depend on your luck too.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks

theanh1102

Registered
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Koc, post: 1360, member: 4"]
VBV có nghĩa là Được xác minh bởi Visa và là một hệ thống bảo mật được tạo ra để bảo vệ thẻ Visa chống lại gian lận trực tuyến. VBV được kích hoạt miễn phí và nó cho phép chủ thẻ Visa thêm mật khẩu bảo mật vào thẻ Visa. đến trang bảo mật VBV, nơi sẽ được yêu cầu thêm mật khẩu VBV.Nếu mật khẩu chính xác, giao dịch được yêu cầu sẽ được chấp thuận. Tất nhiên câu hỏi bảo mật này là vô ích, vì phần lớn cvv được lấy bằng cách hack, vì vậy khi có tất cả thông tin cá nhân khác về thẻ và chủ sở hữu của thẻ, bạn cũng có thể lấy được mật khẩu VBV.

Tại thời điểm này, cvv chứa mật khẩu VBV mở rộng hơn nhiều so với cvv bình thường. Bạn có thể tìm thấy cvv có mật khẩu VBV với giá khoảng $ 30. So với giá của một cvv thông thường, khoảng $ 3, cvv có chứa mật khẩu VBV này rất rộng rãi!

Hôm nay tôi muốn chia sẻ với các bạn một số thẻ Visa Bin chưa được kích hoạt bảo mật VVBV. Thông tin này tôi nhận được khoảng 3 tuần trước và một số thẻ Visa có thể đã kích hoạt VbV, nhưng tôi vẫn sử dụng nhiều cvv của BIN này , và họ không có VBV. Vì vậy, có thể phụ thuộc vào vận may của bạn nữa.

*** Văn bản ẩn: không thể được trích dẫn. ***
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

badboy22

Registered
Reaction score
o
VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.You can find cvv with VBV password at price somewhere around $30. Comparing with the price of a normal cvv, which is about $3,this cvv which contain VBV password are very expansive!

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 3 weeks ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,but still,I used many of this BIN's cvv,and they don't have VBV. So may depend on your luck too.

k

sleebz

Banned
Reaction score

Thankssssssssssss

pyaraboy

Registered
Reaction score

Let me see it

lemiclemic

Registered
Reaction score
s

k

traplord421

Registered
Reaction score

nice

Irinee

Registered
Reaction score

pppppp

Lupin

Registered
Reaction score

Nice

Kashleyprince

Registered
Reaction score

Kashleyprince

Registered
Reaction score

Kashleyprince

Registered
Reaction score

blaakyn

Registered
Reaction score

Thanks

O2fly4yu23

Registered
Reaction score

O

Johnny1985

Registered
Reaction score

thank you

Top Bottom