[QUOTE = "Boldhold4, message: 10288, membre: 3075"]
Merci
[/CITATION]
Bonsoir avoir les cc avec mot de passe
??

Suwei

Registered
Reaction score
VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.You can find cvv with VBV password at price somewhere around $30. Comparing with the price of a normal cvv, which is about $3,this cvv which contain VBV password are very expansive!

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 3 weeks ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,but still,I used many of this BIN's cvv,and they don't have VBV. So may depend on your luck too.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Good

geezuscryst

Registered
Reaction score
VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.You can find cvv with VBV password at price somewhere around $30. Comparing with the price of a normal cvv, which is about $3,this cvv which contain VBV password are very expansive!

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 3 weeks ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,but still,I used many of this BIN's cvv,and they don't have VBV. So may depend on your luck too.

Registered
Reaction score

W00y00550

Registered
Reaction score

Ooo shit

Cryptoman247

Registered
Reaction score

Nice

Top Bottom