Newbie Questions Looking for NFC Bins California

theshy

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for good NFC bins to use here in California, If your from the west coast help a brother out! Id really appreciate any dope/info for Cali Carding! I think Anaheim is a great place to card as they expect visitors to spend money in and around Disneyland and I happen to be righjt up the street from there so I have so I'm hoping NFC carding works well here for international cards and outta state cards? Let me know!!!

yetoxet

Registered
Reaction score
i looking same for some NFC bins!any who can help PM

MichaelMax

Registered
Reaction score
I’m hoping I can get some info in return. But my first time trying it worked for me. But didn’t work again with the same bin and I was using Samsung pay or google pay. Not sure which one but try this bin 371571. If anyone gets in and needs a worker in the LA area let me know. Or if anyone wants to start a team

KeithLow

Registered
Reaction score
I got few tap bins I'm in cali if you wanna trade and help each other out send icq or telegram

RobotEyes

VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m hoping I can get some info in return. But my first time trying it worked for me. But didn’t work again with the same bin and I was using Samsung pay or google pay. Not sure which one but try this bin 371571. If anyone gets in and needs a worker in the LA area let me know. Or if anyone wants to start a team
How did you verify the cc with that bin when you added it to google pay ?

microhard

Registered
Reaction score
Brother you have to try everyone who has bins he tried until he found it

bigpapa_

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for nfc bins for east coast who has airpay 3.0 link I got one purchasing bin work on tap

Steviekip

Registered
Reaction score
I got d+p that work on nfc and regular whose tryna work together send me your info PM

limox77879

Registered
Reaction score
I got source with cvv plus Email access. I never tried tap n pay before so quick question does it give option to send sms or email to the holder? If Email option is available for every card or only for certain bins? Let me know

gucci2000

Registered
Reaction score
I got source with cvv plus Email access. I never tried tap n pay before so quick question does it give option to send sms or email to the holder? If Email option is available for every card or only for certain bins? Let me know
Most require email or SMS sent to registered phone number on file

Some require you call bank

Some just SMS only option ( no email)

And very few don't demand any verification ( auto add bins)

limox77879

Registered
Reaction score
Most require email or SMS sent to registered phone number on file

Some require you call bank

Some just SMS only option ( no email)

And very few don't demand any verification ( auto add bins)

Thank u bro much appreciated.

I do online stuff and I usually am charging 3k per hit is my average but lately I been doing more like 4k shit even 7k. But I know my bins, I'm wondering about this tap and pay I mean if I'm using the same bins I'm wondering if I can hit for those amounts or even for atleast 1k and do multiple hits to accumulate to a few k with same card? Just thinking of what the possibilities are with this tap n pay. And do they ask for ID when using tap n pay?

gucci2000

Registered
Reaction score
Thank u bro much appreciated.

I do online stuff and I usually am charging 3k per hit is my average but lately I been doing more like 4k shit even 7k. But I know my bins, I'm wondering about this tap and pay I mean if I'm using the same bins I'm wondering if I can hit for those amounts or even for atleast 1k and do multiple hits to accumulate to a few k with same card? Just thinking of what the possibilities are with this tap n pay. And do they ask for ID when using tap n pay?
No id is asked!
But don't confuse non vbv bins as sane as non otp apple pay bins!!

I saw one non vbv bins seller that wrongly assumed non verified by visa bins he sells equates to non otp Apple pay bins until he saw himself on ripper thread lol

And I have taped 3k on one purchase with Apple pay

jocinof870

Registered
Reaction score
apple pay is the worst thing to use unless your not trying to be careful.. i do my tap in pay with a non service phone. Look for the APP that dont require any contact or email.

konaz

Registered
Reaction score
somebody please help me with bin to charge 2k and above

raggyrosie

Registered
Reaction score
USA verified Coinbase ac count needed for instant cashout send PM

Top Bottom