Verified == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Jambite

Registered
Reaction score
Bro, don't play with fire, don't spread negativity around the shop!

tiniprimee

Registered
Reaction score
Marko I fully support your idea of selling those CCs you have. You've been doing a lot of upgrades in my opinion. It's time to work instead of chasing them!

wulilike

Registered
Reaction score
Marko I fully support your idea of selling those CCs you have. You've been doing a lot of upgrades in my opinion. It's time to work instead of chasing them!
The important thing is if indeed the intent is there, not that the bro decided to forget about the shop.

George6

Registered
Reaction score
That DB is still relevant at $8 as well. 3 is expensive. hilarious bro)))

hrsigmon

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to thank you for the powerful valid in DB. The balances are different, it all depends on the BINs and I work exclusively with UK and CA.
What surprised me in the beginning in this DB is that from the name it seems clear that there will be only GB but in fact it is less than 1k)

HucheRr@

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to thank you for the powerful valid in DB. The balances are different, it all depends on the BINs and I work exclusively with UK and CA.
At Marko's, you have to get a little fntasy to understand the meaning of the name) I always watch it myself. And there's a lot of mix in the USA.

markopolo

Verified Seller
Reaction score
REDUCED [au sniff 1000cc REF]

REDUCED [500cc EU REF]

REDUCED [5k GB HACK 87 REF]

Top Bottom