Verified == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Jambite

Registered
Reaction score
upload [USA ONLY VHQ min 79 REF]

upload [2k CANADA VHQ REF]

upload [New CANADA 1500cc REF]
I see many people have attacked the CC, the number is rapidly decreasing. Marko to you and the team thank you.

tiniprimee

Registered
Reaction score
I’ll join in the gratitude, unexpectedly cool stuff was delivered yesterday. It was very pleasant and profitable for me to work with USA.

wulilike

Registered
Reaction score
You guys surprised me with the quality of the CCs. Always when there's a lot of CCs the quality is not so good, but here. Bravo!!!

Reaction score
In that last combo you bro hit the mark on BINs, I already had +$500 at the start of work, today I made a withdrawal all ok!

Killcard

Registered
Reaction score
The CA is gorgeous as always, it never lets me down. Marko thanks.

voaaron

Registered
Reaction score
And yet the CA are different from each other, one is x2 better than the other in terms of CCs balances and valid.

yonketime

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, the fact that it is marked new is super. I didn’t expect anything special from her, I thought something average, but it turned out that she was very top

Darkbeast

Registered
Reaction score
The price is really more attractive, I’ll take a look at what’s inside, thanks for the UP!

hrsigmon

Registered
Reaction score
Bro, listen, please, make another mix, but only without USA. More EU, no need for Asia.

vodsau

Registered
Reaction score
I agree with the others, for complete happiness there is not enough diversity of CCs by country

horakrishna6

Registered
Reaction score
The Friday discount is a great idea, just say right away that the discount has been applied.

Top Bottom