Verified == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

wulilike

Registered
Reaction score
Marko, ideally you would do big db every week. I think this is brilliant)

Killcard

Registered
Reaction score
Such CCs are fattier. If someone fell for it, it means they have something to lose, and these are fat balances) Bro thanks!!!!
It seems to me that there is no connection here, but the CC is what we need. There is money on the balance.

George6

Registered
Reaction score
Bro, there hasn't been a crypto-focused DB for a long time. It’s clear that any CC can be used for crypto, but I want a special stuff.

hrsigmon

Registered
Reaction score
Something is starting a week without updates, not a good sign, or maybe I’m being paranoid

fahadkhalid3277

Registered
Reaction score
Something is starting a week without updates, not a good sign, or maybe I’m being paranoid
This is definitely pranoya) I think by night there will be an UP. There was no good morning, but the week will definitely start.

HucheRr@

Registered
Reaction score
In my opinion, new CCs are not needed. We have to work with what we have, there is still a lot of everything, as well as choice. I think Marko sees this and thinks the same.

WeMustWorkBetter

Registered
Reaction score
And here is good morning according to the old scheme. Thanks bro, I'll see what's changed.

Nastykevon88

Registered
Reaction score
Bro we need to fix the last db. She's not on the news except. Well, or did you remind me that there is actually one that costs $1?

Top Bottom