New Carder questions

selafi8721

Registered
Reaction score
Hello boys/girls, i started to get interested in carding for about 2-3 weeks now, first week i tryed to go on ahmia and look for physical cards that some1 sells...

And guess what ? i got scammed, after looking to so many websites i saw this forum but you guys only sell dumps, i saw on a video that i need a msr-206 to make my own cards for cashout at the atm.

Ok heres some questions i have (it may seem very noob but im really new to this)

Should i get a new laptop only for doing this?

Can i buy the msr-206 streight of ebay?

I saw a video on youtube they had like embossers machines, do i need that for cashout at atms?

And finally where do i buy 201 cards, can i get some like gas station and over write it?

Thanks for your time to read my theard!

veresi2448

Registered
Reaction score
you first go on carding and get scam because carding is an art and have to be experience and adapt to situation
next you jump on dump, just using joker stash you have card for carding and card for dump use in store
on atm you not need to emboss card but dont use white blank card thats it, any card with a magstripe can be used
using 201 card mean that the atm dont have chip reader
101=without chip
201=with a chip
so entering a magnetic stripe card without chip 201 cloned in an atm with a chip reader, the card would be reject or eat
i prefer you first study the subject before doing anything read and read have talk with people left and right and compare who say what
that would be a better way than spend money in the air
if you want to go faster take some course, if you need pm me you welcome
is not just like this and you would lose a lot of money listening any dumb on corner playing the professional
stay safe and security is the first point you have to follow
use your brain
be smart
peace

ps: you dont need a new computer but you can used a usb live system, but the best is not to mix all eggs in same box like they say

selafi8721

Registered
Reaction score
i studied how to do this kind of.. but i need to know how to make cards if i buy msr 206 it has 3 tracks what do i put on 1 - 2 -3 ? in my country only has 201 atm machines thats the old ones correct that cards go into the machine, i can buy the msr206 safelly and get a card with chip and widhdraw money ?

veresi2448

Registered
Reaction score
depend on card you buy can be only track 2 or track 1 and 2
track 3 is rarely used
if atm are for 201 and you come with a magnetic clone of 201 it will not work
thats simple
so no you would not success with 201 in your country
the only card who can work for you is 101

Zabbu

Registered
Reaction score
You don’t need emboss machine for cashout in ATM. And not all 201 bins you’ll be able to cashout from ATM. Which ones you can cashout will depend on your region.

Also since you are a Noob you must know no one will sell D+P if they say they do then they are Rippers...

Most importantly whatever money you make from carding put it on legit business. Like one of my suppliers told me you have to have crime business and straight business

All the best...

Top Bottom