New swiper here, dump didnt work when swiping, no error message

StephenMag

Registered
Reaction score
I purchased a 201 dump, copied both tracks onto a blank magstripe card with msr, went to walmart and grabbed an item under 100 just because it was my first time. Went to self checkout and when it was time to pay I swiped the card, said try again insert or swipe, when I tried again it gave message " insert or swipe" I tried 5 more times before leaving. No error message or card declined or anything. I live in Canada where almost all cards are chip and pin, altough almost everywhere accepts swipe. any advice greatly apreciated.

StephenMag

Registered
Reaction score
did some more research, looks like I need to use a blank chip card with chip and insert it into pos 3 times before swipe, or once and pull out fast then swipe. will try it out next time

Zakarme

Registered
Reaction score
did some more research, looks like I need to use a blank chip card with chip and insert it into pos 3 times before swipe, or once and pull out fast then swipe. will try it out next time
you will need also a good emv software for chip, i know a good provider pm me if u want

CarlGarretty

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm in your region doing similar type of work. For places like Walmart , Bestbuy and all the BigBox Stores... I would forget about doing any swiping here , you want to target Mom and Pop shops. The only Big Name Store thats hitting with there own self check out last I heard is "Kroger"
Have you ever heard of "Whole Food Store". This is a Company owned by Kroger and they still make it possible to check out (self checkout) using triple dipping. So the way triple dipping works;

Make sure the Chip is damaged on the card.
You must Triple Dip like this : Insert card it should read "CHIP MALFUNCTION" take it out, again x2 insert card "CHIP MALFUNCTION" take it out and finally on the third time same thing , insert card and get the "CHIP MALFUNCTION" error message; now take out your card and Swipe...doing this 3 x enables merchants to accept swiping for customers that legit have broken Chip Cards and they still want them to be able to purchase the items and not go somewhere else or whatever the fuck.

Whole Foods/Kroger has been hit pretty hard you can find people in the USA getting caught for charging 50K at there grocery stores buying Gift Cards like maniacs. But last I heard its still working because there systems can't stop it.

Anyone with Dumps in this region (Canada)shoot me a PM I have some ideas for cashing them out. - I will start a thread about this for more traffic.

Cheers!

Top Bottom