Koc

Reaction score
Nike Carding Method – Using this method, you will be able to cart items and cashout on Nike website. I am going to give you the latest Nike Carding Method and the best bin to use if you want to card it successfully.

What Is Nike?

Nike.com is an American website that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
The Nike Company delivers innovative products, experiences and services to inspire athletes. Free shipping and returns on every order from certain countries with NikePlus.
We are going to use the NikePlus Profile to achieve 100% success that we desire. We are also going to need fresh Nike Bins that is working.
For this method to work, we need some tools and set ups.

Required Materials for Nike Carding

RDP/Socks5 Proxy
Drop
Credit Card
A fresh email address with the cc owner’s name
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Worldwide231

Registered
Reaction score
Nike Carding Method – Using this method, you will be able to cart items and cashout on Nike website. I am going to give you the latest Nike Carding Method and the best bin to use if you want to card it successfully.

What Is Nike?

Nike.com is an American website that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
The Nike Company delivers innovative products, experiences and services to inspire athletes. Free shipping and returns on every order from certain countries with NikePlus.
We are going to use the NikePlus Profile to achieve 100% success that we desire. We are also going to need fresh Nike Bins that is working.

RDP/Socks5 Proxy
Drop
Credit Card
A fresh email address with the cc owner’s name*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Please what is the best Bin for carding this site successfully

Manigodo

Registered
Reaction score
This IS my question...how we will do After putting billing address=shipping address to get our stuff?? Because billing address IS not our drop address??

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
This IS my question...how we will do After putting billing address=shipping address to get our stuff?? Because billing address IS not our drop address??
lol it meant to say shipping address = billing address or vise versa. this means the site is non avs

deepthinkers

Registered
Reaction score
Understand all.. But i need answers,, can i card Nike gift card on that same site ???

Venus

Registered
Reaction score

What Is Nike?

RDP/Socks5 Proxy
Drop
Credit Card
A fresh email address with the cc owner’s name*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Ok

Aryan stark

Registered
Reaction score

What Is Nike?

RDP/Socks5 Proxy
Drop
Credit Card
Thx

Top Bottom