Newbie Questions paxful verification?

Glowy514

Registered
Reaction score
Can you tell me if the paxful verification is easy ? If I add random driver license that i have can i buy btc and cashout to my own wallet ?

Risktake23

Registered
Reaction score
is NOT. in the past i needed use paxum for get paid an invoice (legal job from CA company) and I was forced to open an account there (again, a legal one) and was IMPOSIBLE. This fucktards asked for a lot of docs. I even sent them a letter from the government (taxes) + id + a lot of fucking docs, all legit, and they DONT verified my account. Finally I had to ask them to reverse the payment to the paying company. Fuck paxum.

Uturufx

Registered
Reaction score
Aside from the common documents, id driver license address verification etc, they require a selfie either from the webcam or thru the phone over a link that they provide you so no, its not easy.

Nonstop

Registered
Reaction score
Aside from the common documents, id driver license address verification etc, they require a selfie either from the webcam or thru the phone over a link that they provide you so no, its not easy.
Is that for US? DL scan is not enough?

Uturufx

Registered
Reaction score
Is that for US? DL scan is not enough?
Of course not, since November of 2020 in a ton of countries including the US became mandatory to KYC they're using Jumio AI as an End to End ID and identity verification process.

Nonstop

Registered
Reaction score
Of course not, since November of 2020 in a ton of countries including the US became mandatory to KYC they're using Jumio AI as an End to End ID and identity verification process.
Tell me please do they check the bank account name? Should the bank account name match the paxful account?

Uturufx

Registered
Reaction score
Tell me please do they check the bank account name? Should the bank account name match the paxful account?
Of course, the account will be locked due to suspicious activity.

Glowy514

Registered
Reaction score
can you tell me how bypass selfie verification ? with deepfake it's possible ?

KoaLa13pii

Registered
Reaction score
Can you tell me if the paxful verification is easy ? If I add random driver license that i have can i buy btc and cashout to my own wallet ?
bro, just buy from fully verified paxful T2 account for $30 and that's it

qmmx

VIP Member
Reaction score
But what info does paxful see on the linked bank account? The name only? Does it see the address and other info? I heard about plaid, does paxful use plaid?

Dochumble

Registered
Reaction score
But what info does paxful see on the linked bank account? The name only? Does it see the address and other info? I heard about plaid, does paxful use plaid?
No they don't use plaid, venmo does.
The bank account must match with the account holder's name, the transfers are being processed before being sent so anything other than that will trigger the antifraud.

0ffs3t

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking also for ver. paxfull acc seller !

Top Bottom