quick 101 201 question

Loco77

Registered
Reaction score
can i buy a 201 dump and encode it the same way as a 101 dump and use it in stores that does not take chip?

Robertmaido

Registered
Reaction score
There's a way around it but doesn't work always and depends on store you carding from

Blvkcha1n

Registered
Reaction score
The answer is yes but if the vendor has chip machine it won't work u need to override it by usually sticking in chip part 3times then the machine will tell u to swipe but it's tricky if u doing. It in front of a cashier it makes u look suspicious

Giy67

Registered
Reaction score
The answer is yes but if the vendor has chip machine it won't work u need to override it by usually sticking in chip part 3times then the machine will tell u to swipe but it's tricky if u doing. It in front of a cashier it makes u look suspicious
This is super bait out, i wouldnt suggest using this method unless you know the cashier or if the cashier is like a teenager

Jenna69

Registered
Reaction score
what about we get a chip card and just break that chip. Or I read a post that if you put clear nail polish on that chip, when you insert your card like normal, they can't read the chip and then you can swipe that straight away.

pekigiw

Registered
Reaction score
if you got a card with a big chip insert once then wait until it light up blue to swipe, but if you had little fake fake chip. lol then you have to insert three times to overide. but get you some females that barten. an just leave a big tip an split it. lol

Rico07

Registered
Reaction score
What about in ATM? put clear nail and try in ATM or won't be work?

tutking

Registered
Reaction score
Even in atm if cant read the chip it will not say anything trust me i tried it will just stay at home screen

Top Bottom