Ready to start carding but a couple of questions

Reimax01

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I think I have a very secure setup to start carding but I don't really know which internet connection to use. Should I go to a public place and card from there or should I rent a room in a hotel and crack the neighbors wifi, should I go to a cyber cafe of what do I do?

Ukoso

Registered
Reaction score
you need socks or Dedicated Server if you need help write

hazardous0407

Registered
Reaction score
You can do all you've said but minus the renting out hotel bla bla lol. You can also just get socks and VPS/RDP's.

You're already taking good steps to avoid detection. You're good.

Reimax01

Registered
Reaction score
you need socks or Dedicated Server if you need help write
If I use an RDP I don't need socks5 right? But still even if I use either RDP or socks I should not use my own wifi, that is what I don't know, if I shouldnot use my own wifi then where do I card?

Reimax01

Registered
Reaction score
You can do all you've said but minus the renting out hotel bla bla lol. You can also just get socks and VPS/RDP's.

You're already taking good steps to avoid detection. You're good.
If I go to a cybercafe what setup do I use? Do I use a live OS in a USB? Does the guy from the cybercafe can see that I am running a Live OS in the host machine or they cannot see anything?

Jeffreyvom

Registered
Reaction score
3g/4g usb data doungle that is not close to your private phone and outside your house.

Amat

Registered
Reaction score
going to a public place and card from there or renting a room in a hotel and crack the neighbors wifi, going to a cyber cafe, - All these options arent good, looks like you are a newbie. Best is to buy RDP, use socks to match the card location. If you keep going to places to hide your ip, you will end up traveling more than you card....

Reimax01

Registered
Reaction score
3g/4g usb data doungle that is not close to your private phone and outside your house.
Hello thanks for your reply! I haven't thought about using a dongle, I have never used one before. How can I buy one without leaves traces of my real identity? Don't these devices come like with a serial number or something that can be traced back to me?

Why should I use it away from my phone? Can the dongle transmit some information from my real phone or location?

Reimax01

Registered
Reaction score
going to a public place and card from there or renting a room in a hotel and crack the neighbors wifi, going to a cyber cafe, - All these options arent good, looks like you are a newbie. Best is to buy RDP, use socks to match the card location. If you keep going to places to hide your ip, you will end up traveling more than you card....
Hello, yes I am a newbie. I have read several guides but some of them recommend something and then other guides say that it is stupid to do what the first guide said so it is a little bit confusing for me. That's why I ask in forums and get replies from people that know what they are doing.

I know that I can change my IP address with a clean residential RDP matching the CHs location and I can use a VPN also but even if I do that I still don't know where to card. So do I card from my own house ?

Greenghost

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, yes I am a newbie. I have read several guides but some of them recommend something and then other guides say that it is stupid to do what the first guide said so it is a little bit confusing for me. That's why I ask in forums and get replies from people that know what they are doing.

I know that I can change my IP address with a clean residential RDP matching the CHs location and I can use a VPN also but even if I do that I still don't know where to card. So do I card from my own house ?
[/QUOTE
Pay someone to create a cardable website for you. Get a new phone and a Sim not registered in your name. Then card without any anonymity tool

Top Bottom