Real Life Carding (Need abit of help)

pekigiw

Registered
Reaction score
Alright so this is a Newbie question. A good amount of information on Carding was obtained. Also attempted a few times but failed. I'm assuming that the reason they failed was because the dumps bought were $15-$60 and they were offshore/out the country dumps can't recall exactly from what areas.
My questions are.
1) What can I get with a $15-$80 dump? am I able to hit stores with $200 items?
2) if I buy $80-$200, what would the limit be that i can spend on that 1 card be?
3) If I was in the USA should I be getting USA dumps? Are the chances of that card getting locked lower?
don't know if Im just doing something wrong. Like I purchase the dump out the country like Venezuela or something. I get track 1+2 and put them on the MSRX Software appropriately then swipe them onto the card? (The cards I use are GreenDot prepaid cards, Does it matter which cards I use?) ohh and i also only use 101 cards so I don't have to deal with the 201 problems. The declined message was "Please contact your bank" something along those lines.

Vipmem_244

Registered
Reaction score
hey man did you found any info regarding your this problem if you have i would really appreciate if you could share it .

BossMannNine

Registered
Reaction score
If you spend 15 and expect 200 you going to disappoint yourself you got to think of the area they are coming from and do your research if you use USA bins don't use cali if your in Maine that's unrealistic to think a card used an hour ago in California is now the same person on the other side of the map, but I personally times it by 10 like if the dump $10 I'm going for a $100 gift card $80 at the least, you just gotta figure out what works best for you...and fr in my experience 9/10 101s come doa

foyofi9176

Registered
Reaction score
Don’t try to hit the store with a 201 very few places will allot for a “back up swipe”

Top Bottom