Virtual Carding selfregistered bank accs for beginners thread

you173

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. Let's talk about banks here. I am open to your questions regarding self-registered bank accounts.

Feel free to ask questions and help each other.

I am ready to help as well.

only one rule - all communication within this topic, no direct messages. To help each other.

you173

Registered
Reaction score
How to cashout bank logs?
just find bank drop and send money. or try payment systems like zelle.
if you ask something more specific i can give you a better answer.

Nulife247

Registered
Reaction score
if you have no access to the email or phone when you try to zelle they send verification code how do you bypass that?

juvenile

Registered
Reaction score
what is to be done to avoid closing them?after a few days or weeks they get closed for id theft, even if they havent been used in any illegal activity, just funding legit money and keeping checking balance positive.

you173

Registered
Reaction score
if you have no access to the email or phone when you try to zelle they send verification code how do you bypass that?
It seems that you are asking about brute-forced banks here. I can't answer your question, I don't work with such accounts. when you register yourself - you always have all the access

you173

Registered
Reaction score
what is to be done to avoid closing them?after a few days or weeks they get closed for id theft, even if they havent been used in any illegal activity, just funding legit money and keeping checking balance positive.
Where do you get the profiles? It's very likely that someone else is using the same profile in your bank.
Also pay attention to the phone. maybe the owner is getting some kind of alert.

you173

Registered
Reaction score
Where do you get the profiles? It's very likely that someone else is using the same profile in your bank.
Also pay attention to the phone. maybe the owner is getting some kind of alert.
Thanks

Z_TopZ2

Registered
Reaction score
what can I do if i have everythin except back of I.D.; i got the log, email, and phone #

Kylizzz

Registered
Reaction score
It seems that you are asking about brute-forced banks here. I can't answer your question, I don't work with such accounts. when you register yourself - you always have all the access
How do I use my self-registered bank funds? Can you help me in a few ways?

Aduivat92

Registered
Reaction score
Hi i have few questions regarding opeing my own bank drop and everytime i do never seems to work for me..

Respanjo

VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does it tell me to visit the bank every time i try opening a new acc even if im using a vpn and clear cache or change browser even tried frm fone and same thing??

haadi

Registered
Reaction score
how good are you at opening credit unions, whats your survival rate and im not talking about penfed or navyfed?

you173

Registered
Reaction score
How do I use my self-registered bank funds? Can you help me in a few ways?
well, you have several options:
  1. The easiest is to give it to CASHOUT service and get your % in crypto
  2. a slightly more complicated method is to get a card when you open an account. and cash it out at an ATM
  3. some people also use services like Zelle, which sometimes can be found directly in the bank's interface

Jason95

Registered
Reaction score
Explain self-registered am I getting this confused with open-ups?

pasxal

Registered
Reaction score
Do you know anything about opening UK banks? Please PM or drop your telegram.

you173

Registered
Reaction score
Explain self-registered am I getting this confused with open-ups?
there are essentially 3 types of accounts:
1 accounts from logs/stealers with funds for money transfers
2 brute accounts which are achieved by brute forcing the password
3 and accounts that you open yourself to receive payments.

I was just talking about the ones you register yourself

Trybeman

Registered
Reaction score
I opened a prepaid with full info (Walmart Moneycard) and have temporary card. They are saying the official card will be sent to address that I put in. How can I get around this in the future to have a prepaid bank drop with the official card in my hands without notifying the victim?

qmmx

VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any vendors you recommend for bank logs ?

refermerai

VIP Member
Reaction score
I opened a prepaid with full info (Walmart Moneycard) and have temporary card. They are saying the official card will be sent to address that I put in. How can I get around this in the future to have a prepaid bank drop with the official card in my hands without notifying the victim?
I had a similar issue, with the same problem. What I'm thinking is to possibly set up a separate mailbox, private service, close to their area, and register there.

Then, have the box forward/reroute.

I'm not sure if Walmart, Greendot, NetSpend, or Bluebird have Virtual cards. If they do, what I'm thinking is, if they do, is to have it sent to the private box, tell them it's a dupe, dispose of the card, and rely on the virtual.

ATM, I'm only brainstorming...

Top Bottom