Stupid question easy answer

lnamhbbgg

Registered
Reaction score
I know this is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I didn't come to the newbie questions for a smart ass answer.

Okay say I have a HQ CC 100% LIVE can I hit a atm for 200 or the maximum withdraw for that day? Or would it be to go instore and just ask for cash back?

Or do CC's have to have a pin to use at atm even if not debit?

Ogeebaba

Registered
Reaction score
I know this is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I didn't come to the newbie questions for a smart ass answer.

Okay say I have a HQ CC 100% LIVE can I hit a atm for 200 or the maximum withdraw for that day? Or would it be to go instore and just ask for cash back?

Or do CC's have to have a pin to use at atm even if not debit?
I like you way of asking question. You admit your weakness, but most important you are willing to learn.

Answer lies in details. RUN the whole process in your mind.

You have CC, PERFECT

How you will write on CARD?
Say you have MSR

Then if you want to go any attempt, do it first on your card, and read your card on MSR. And see what it shows.

Do you have the same data for the CC available?

Answer is NO.

Now coming to hypothetical case, say you have the t2 dump of that CC also and PIN

Then to get the most money, is to cash at ATM (provided you have PIN) , then buy electronis, gift card, and shop expensive liquor (i would go for hennessy XO, Crown royal reserve, Johnny blue label, cigs carton. Till it dies.

NOTE: CC is used for online purchases, Dump is for in store, D+P is what is used for ATM and POS. FUllZ for new credit cards, ACH routing, credit from stores etc...

peace

Top Bottom