kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
You can find many clothes/ hoodies website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

This website is 3D secure, so you will need to get a non vbv CC from your legit CC shop [AVOID VENDORS ON TELEGRAM | AVOID FAKE LINKS]

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

I have proofs showing the confirm email and order on the website itself.

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING

Last edited:

slayer

Registered
Reaction score
You can find many clothes/ hoodies website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

This website is 3D secure, so you will need to get a non vbv CC from your legit CC shop [AVOID VENDORS ON TELEGRAM | AVOID FAKE LINKS]

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING
Hdhd

Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

ty

Top Bottom