Newbie Questions Tap And Pay!

jper207

Registered
Reaction score
To get approvals i used to use an app called payanywhere a mobile pos system and i would split payment and void transaction idk if still works cause they did not require cvv or adress

jper207

Registered
Reaction score
To get approvals i used to use an app called payanywhere a mobile pos system and i would split payment and void transaction idk if still works cause they did not require cvv or adress
I also used a a cash out method this was back in 2017 if anyone wants more info ill be willing to help and show my techniques as long as we exchange valid info on the game and i also have a new merchant account to cash out let me know

roomurder909

Registered
Reaction score
I also used a a cash out method this was back in 2017 if anyone wants more info ill be willing to help and show my techniques as long as we exchange valid info on the game and i also have a new merchant account to cash out let me know

I have a phone number I call with a merch number I have approvals up ass but I'm getting declined I need a new bin? or do I switch to 201? From 101

envyne

Registered
Reaction score

jper207 PM Me, Lots of info to share trade help

jper207

Registered
Reaction score
I have a phone number I call with a merch number I have approvals up ass but I'm getting declined I need a new bin? or do I switch to 201? From 101
Yeah i get approvals as well the company that owns that card bin number was russian as soon as it was bought by an america bank is the day the hack/exploit was fixed on the banks end. it just dont work anymore with non discretionary data hack. Fucking political war crap going as far as to kill the little freebies that we have left

almanter

Registered
Reaction score
Mycard formerly airpay which uses just dumps no cvv2

and the other app which uses just cvv and absolutely no verification like Apple pay, Google pay and Samsung pay but has lower limit like $100 to $300....no one will give this out for free
Anyone find out what app this guy was going on and on about? Also you need anger management man...seek help

Top Bottom