Real Carding Track 2 to emv or nfc

black23

Registered
Reaction score
Due to the ineffectiveness with the fallback method swiping dumps ... I would like to know some method to write track 2 to a white card with chip or track 2 to a white card nfc ... The android track 2 nfc method does not work on me POS!

Raihanmiah16

VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to the ineffectiveness with the fallback method swiping dumps ... I would like to know some method to write track 2 to a white card with chip or track 2 to a white card nfc ... The android track 2 nfc method does not work on me POS!
chipso emv software is the solution

black23

Registered
Reaction score
Many talk about this software ... but apparently it is false ... I bought the emv writer but I can't find any effective software ... Is the fallback method not so effective anymore?

prieto93

Registered
Reaction score
it works fine i have the x1 emv its kinda outdated though the most recent is the x2 gold, thats how to write chips

Nautii

Registered
Reaction score
Many talk about this software ... but apparently it is false ... I bought the emv writer but I can't find any effective software ... Is the fallback method not so effective anymore?
Yes, Master Card change the rules, allowing card issuers decline fallback either by a limit or entirely.

fboy109

VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can I find out more about this method?

Top Bottom