Verifone to bank account!

Abacus351

Registered
Reaction score
It's possible to manually configure a POS verifone to a BA? Can the same device or some software be mediated?!

dcrown

Registered
Reaction score
i am also interested in the topic, ready to invest some $$$$ into this project if anybody has an idea

ivan0205

Registered
Reaction score
No its not possible. The POS have id linked to your merchant account. All the money first reaches your merchant account and then after due checks, its transferred to the respective bank account.

You have to hack the merchant database where it links the merchant id to bnank account and make changes there.

Other option would be to get the merchant id from the same merchant and in the machine change the merchant id to your merchant id, what it will essentially do is, think that that POS is ur businesses and then it will put all the funds in your account. But long story short. Too much electronic trail will be there to trace it back to you and then BOOOOOOOOM.

What you can do is, carry ur own pos and swap it with the original merchant and then at the end of the day take your own pos back with you.

But you have to make your working pos same model and make sure the receipts look similiar to the original business you are trying to scam.

peace

selafi8721

Registered
Reaction score
Can any one hv any idea about how to hack pin pad and modified pos pin pad that will accept any pin like 0000 1111 and pos assume this pin is OK and print receipt... Can anyone make any software like this plz contact me

Woodenrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Can any one hv any idea about how to hack pin pad and modified pos pin pad that will accept any pin like 0000 1111 and pos assume this pin is OK and print receipt... Can anyone make any software like this plz contact me
For verifone select models this software exists. It can show any message you want to show. But for that you will need POS access for atleast 5 minutes in complete privacy.

Top Bottom