when carder?

CarlGarretty

VIP Member
Reaction score
it's carrdable a CC on any day of the month? There is some day in which security is more easy?

Hithere

VIP Member
Reaction score
If there were some days in which security was easier to bypass , everyone would card in those days. The answer is no: there are no days in which security is easy to bypass when it comes to carding.

CarlGarretty

VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for answering bro ... then I can try it on any day of the month at any time and it does not matter?

maccubex18

Registered
Reaction score
Exactly man. You can card at any day of the month and the security of a site will always be the same.

StrongX12

Registered
Reaction score
thanks for answering bro ... then I can try it on any day of the month at any time and it does not matter?
If I'm share with you my my knowledge about carding, well its good not to card during the weekends, friday, saturday and sunday.

secondly I try to card usually in the morning - till night fall, becouse don't buy the idea of carding at midnight its rear to see a normal human being placing orders in the might night.

in general, dont card weekends and midnight

CarlGarretty

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for responding ... I bought in some ccs in shops ... it would be advisable to buy some kind of ccs in specific with this I mean if it is (visa, mastercard, amex) or with some type of bank or the level of the card (gold standard platinum) in specific to ensure carded?

Top Bottom