Where to find methods!?

addarest

Registered
Reaction score
Guys i been roaming around this site for a good year now with once off accounts and i literally only saw like 3-5 methods posted in this period. Is it something you have to find out yourself or when people find them they just dont bother telling anyone else ?

dg666

Registered
Reaction score
yeah pretty much, these days, instead of sharing, they will sell methods/guides. only methods/guides thats out there are all old...

addarest

Registered
Reaction score
And i assume thats when the rippers come in ?

Jamaicababa

Registered
Reaction score
First-able , methods are not long living , one day they live next they got patched , things methods , more people fuck around , less time it will work. Its not anymore 2010 , this days charge backs happening in 3days.

So rippers only sell methods , what really dont work anymore . Methods like carding on some educational purpose , how to card lets say for starters , is things what doest change , related , vpn, socks, clean devices , is available.
You can buy some stores for carding for few dollars , or get on education course like 4 step groups , online classes how to work with paypal or bank logs.

Besides that all. Have great evening boys.

Добавлено через 2 минуты 40 секунд
First-able , methods are not long living , one day they live next they got patched , things methods , more people fuck around , less time it will work. Its not anymore 2010 , this days charge backs happening in 3days.

So rippers only sell methods , what really dont work anymore . Methods like carding on some educational purpose , how to card lets say for starters , is things what doest change , related , vpn, socks, clean devices , is available.
You can buy some stores for carding for few dollars , or get on education course like 4 step groups , online classes how to work with paypal or bank logs.

addarest

Registered
Reaction score

Besides that all. Have great evening boys.

Добавлено через 2 минуты 40 секунд

So basically you just have to test different stores yourself and its more of a hit and miss then right ?

nicwallace

Registered
Reaction score
you are very right they keep ripping anytime you pay them and ask for more payment

wiloyi

Registered
Reaction score
Not all I have methods that work that personally use yes I’ve been ripped before that’s apart of the game but I got the sauce and provide walk through service on all methods

foyofi9176

Registered
Reaction score
I believe, that best methods are those found by yourself. No one will sell methods they use to make money.

Thief680

Registered
Reaction score
Iwel I got a lot of methods w anything hml ? rs

Top Bottom